Regular private meetings between the Commissioner and the Chief Constable, ensure there is an open exchange of information and help them to maintain an effective working relationship.
These meetings are either held at Force Headquarters or at the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner. The Commissioner and Chief Constable, Serena Kennedy, discuss a wide variety of subjects relating to routine business.
- matters of immediate concern;
- trends in performance and incidence of crime that may impact on priorities included in the Police and Crime Plan;
- strategic proposals of the Commissioner / Chief Constable not considered in other forums;
- matters raised by the Police and Crime Panel;
- strategic finance;
- personnel matters;
- strategic policing initiatives;
- complaints and misconduct issues.
|22nd October 2021||Office of the Police Commissioner, Mather Avenue, Liverpool|
|4th November 2021||Merseyside Police Headquarters, Canning Place, Liverpool|
|19th November 2021||Operational Command Centre, Speke|
|3rd December 2021||Office of the Police Commissioner, Mather Avenue, Liverpool|
|16th December 2021||Merseyside Police Headquarters, Canning Place, Liverpool|
Meetings are held regularly and a summary of all their meetings with actions is published below.
Due to operational demands, some one-to-one discussions are held over the phone.