One-to-one with the Chief Constable14:00 - 15:00 | 23.01.23 - Merseyside Merseyside Police Headquarters, Rose Hill, Liverpool - CLOSED MEETING
The Police Commissioner has regular private meetings with the Chief Constable to ensure there is an open exchange of information and help them both to maintain an effective working relationship.
These meetings are usually held at either Force Headquarters or at the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
These one-to-one's give Emily and the Chief Constable, Serena Kennedy, the opportunity to discuss a wide variety of subjects relating to routine business.
- matters of immediate concern;
- trends in performance and incidence of crime that may impact on priorities included in the Police and Crime Plan;
- strategic proposals of the Commissioner/Chief Constable not considered in other forums;
- matters raised by the Police and Crime Panel;
- strategic finance;
- personnel matters;
- strategic policing initiatives;
- complaints and misconduct issues.
A summary of all their meetings with actions is published as a register. Please find a record of all one-to-one registers.