A regular meeting of the region's Criminal Justice Board is being held today.
Merseyside's Criminal Justice Board (MCJB) brings together criminal justice agencies on Merseyside with a view to joining up criminal justice processes across a range of areas.
Jane Kennedy was elected Chair of the Board at the first meeting she attended in March 2013 after becoming Police Commissioner.
Membership is as follows:
- Merseyside Police & Crime Commissioner
- Merseyside Police
- Crown Prosecution Service
- Her Majesty’s Court & Tribunal Service
- Merseyside Probation Trust
- Her Majesty’s Prison Service
- Youth Offending Teams
- Legal Aid Agency
- Local Authorities
Find out more about the MCJB.