The Commissioner has a duty to be transparent in her business operations and outcomes to demonstrate she is delivering value for money to you, the tax payers she serves.
As part of this, she is committed to being fully compliant with the Elected Local Policing Bodies (Specified Information) Order 2011 which sets out the information all Police and Crime Commissioners must make public.
To make this information as easy as possible for you to find, this page details everything the Commissioner is legally obliged to publish.
Please note, the links below will direct you to the relevant page within this website. The information may be contained within documents on that page.
Information required by the Elected Local Policing Bodies (Specified Information) Order 2011
1. In relation to the Commissioner:
2. In relation to the Deputy Commissioner:
3.In relation to the staff (and, in relation to gifts and hospitality, also the Commissioners) of the Commissioner —
4. In relation to the income and expenditure of the Commissioner —
5. In relation to the property, rights and liabilities of the Commissioner -
6. In relation to the decisions of the Commissioner -
7. In relation to the policies of the Commissioner a statement of the policy in relation to -